Digital Printing & Copying
Our computer workstations connect to our printers and copiers. Supply us your files by email (limit 20MB), CD, DVD, USB flash drive or transfer it through,
- Digital copying or printing ensures the highest quality output and in some instances does not incur a download/file handling fee
- Preference and price advantage for print-ready Adobe Acrobat PDF files
- We can also print from a variety of other applications and file types, but please check with us first — there is an additional charge for this service
Great for conferences, trade shows and product launches, Roll-Up portable display banners are also ideal for reception area signage and instore display. We can supply display units in a range of shapes, sizes and finishes depending on your preference and budget.
Our most popular ‘Roll-Up Lite’ package (pictured) consists of:
- 850mm x 2010mm retractable banner – non-tear polypropylene film
- colour printed using pigment inks with excellent light and water resistance
- economical, lightweight, free-standing, brushed aluminium display
- compact, padded fabric carry bag for easy transportation
Great value at $238 + GST. Discounts are available for multiple purchases.
Additionally, our Design service can create artwork for you, or you can supply your own following this size guide (PDF download).
On Demand Printing
Just in time not just in case
On Demand Printing is ordering what you want when you need it. We keep your files on hand at Copybook. On Demand Printing suits people who need small runs every now and then. An example would be the printing of training and resource manuals.
Advantages of On Demand Printing:
- Minimise costs — by ordering only what you need at any given time you save on costly over-runs
- Spread costs — by only paying for what you need when you need it your costs are spread over the life of the product
- Save storage space — no need to store the unused material until it is required
- Keep material up-to-date — your stored originals can be updated before each run to ensure that your material is always current
- Save wastage — no unused or out-of-date material to throw out
Black & White Copying
Our Xerox and Canon production machines deliver high quality black & white printing/copying at high speed. Ideal for low-cost workbooks, manuals, specifications, handouts, newsletters, flyers etc.
- Great photographic and halftone quality
- High speed, up to 7200 A4 prints per hour
- Single or double-sided
- From hard copy or digital file
- A range of papers available
Colour Laser Copying
Our Xerox colour laser printers/copiers provide a high quality, high speed service. Digital colour laser printing is a great way to produce short to medium length runs of a wide range of material such as proposals, presentations, reports, brochures, flyers and business cards.
- Quality copies from hard copy, higher quality from digital files
- High speed, up to 3600 prints per hour
- Enlargement and reduction capabilities
- Onto a range of materials including overhead transparencies and card stock up to 350gsm
Plan & Poster Copying
Our Oce TDS800 black & white plan printer produces prints and copies up to 841mm wide and several metres in length. Ideal for architectural and engineering drawings and plans, but equally suitable for cost-effective display posters, banners and signs.
- On 80gsm paper, 110gsm tracing or 118gsm Art Matt
- Great results from PDF and Plot files
- Scans drawings for archiving or emailing
- Superb quality enlargements up to A0 size and beyond
- See Large Format Colour for colour plans, posters and prints