Binding & Finishing
- Plastic comb binding
- Wire binding
- Fastback (Thermal binding)
- Hole punching / drilling
- Guillotining and trimming
- Creasing and folding
We also have contacts with other finishing houses such as ring-binder manufacturers, tab makers & book binders
Lamination permanently seals a print in between two layers of thin plastic film. Items become waterproof and tear-proof and protected from fingerprints, smudges and abrasions, with enhanced appearance.
- Ideal for report or presentation covers, posters, signs, point-of-sale material, menus, ID badges and business cards
- Gloss and Matt laminating options, up to A0 size
- For larger sizes and associated mounting we work with an excellent specialist laminating provider who supplement our own in-house service
Design & Desktop Publishing
Our in-house designer has the skills to create a variety of designs for you. Working in Adobe Creative Suite programs we produce work including invitations, flyers, brochures, posters, newsletters, business cards and digital works of art, and have the equipment to print and finish them for you making us your one-stop-shop.
- Whole job from start to finish, or support for your work
- Photo retouching, scanning and digital photography services also available
- Apple Macintosh and Windows PC platforms supported
Special Outside Services
We work in with a number of allied services such as:
- Ring binder manufacturers
- Tab makers (indices)
- Offset (traditional ink) printers
- Mounting service
- Specialised finishing services
If you would like us to take care of your entire job please ask
Prints on Canvas
We print your photos, digital images and artwork on high quality canvas then stretch it over a wood frame ready to hang. Liven up your home or work environment with unique prints on canvas of your very own making!
Supply your files in TIFF, JPEG formats or printready PDF.
Size does not have to be an ‘A’ size – we’ll produce whatever dimensions suit the cropping of your image, or fit on our roll of 1118mm wide canvas.
Printed onto museum grade fine art Breathing Color Chromata White matte canvas. A consistent poly-cotton blend using a water resistant, acid-free, neutral pH coating free of OBAs (Optical Brightener Additives). These qualities protect the surface from cracking and prevent yellowing of your print.
Black & White Copying
Our Xerox and Canon production machines deliver high quality black & white printing/copying at high speed. Ideal for low-cost workbooks, manuals, specifications, handouts, newsletters, flyers etc.
- Great photographic and halftone quality
- High speed, up to 7200 A4 prints per hour
- Single or double-sided
- From hard copy or digital file
- A range of papers available
Colour Laser Copying
Our Xerox colour laser printers/copiers provide a high quality, high speed service. Digital colour laser printing is a great way to produce short to medium length runs of a wide range of material such as proposals, presentations, reports, brochures, flyers and business cards.
- Quality copies from hard copy, higher quality from digital files
- High speed, up to 3600 prints per hour
- Enlargement and reduction capabilities
- Onto a range of materials including overhead transparencies and card stock up to 350gsm
Plan & Poster Copying
Our Oce TDS800 black & white plan printer produces prints and copies up to 841mm wide and several metres in length. Ideal for architectural and engineering drawings and plans, but equally suitable for cost-effective display posters, banners and signs.
- On 80gsm paper, 110gsm tracing or 118gsm Art Matt
- Great results from PDF and Plot files
- Scans drawings for archiving or emailing
- Superb quality enlargements up to A0 size and beyond
- See Large Format Colour for colour plans, posters and prints